Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hospital update

I woke up at 3am and haven't slept since. IV just aches and I have heartburn and mild diarrhea but I'm ok. Nurse gave me something to keep my heart from pounding, and it helped some.

I only had like maybe one or two mini-contrax during my NST this morning, but my doc said that I still have to stay til Monday. Today I will get my second steroid shot and check my cervix again (length AND dilation I think), tomorrow they will let me try going without an IV, and Monday based on everything that's happened, they will decide if I can go home or if I need to deliver.

Did I mention that I wanna go home!!!???

That was this morning to this afternoon. Doc didn't end up checking for progression, so I guess that's tomorrow. I'm definitely having contractions now but I can't tell how frequent they are and I'm scared of telling them because I don't want another NST or to stay longer... Maybe I'll wait a few more minutes...

My roommate is gone now, and I'm praying they'll let Sam stay with me just for tonight... Ok I guess I'm gonna call the nurse. 2 contractions just in the last 2 minutes, and pretty intense along with quite a bit of back pain. Please let this be a false alarm?

1 comments:

T B said...

I hope you're feeling better today! Crossing my fingers for you :)

Post a Comment