Hey everyone, I'm coming out of blog hiding! It's been over a year, I'm ashamed.
Update: Hadley is 17 months old. Walking, running, climbing, using baby sign language, and minimal words: mama, dada, bop-bop [paci], baba [bottle/sippy/cup], nom-nom [food], hi, bye, nak [snack], boo [peekaboo], and Bue [Blue's Clues]. She's about 32" tall, maybe more, just hit a crazy growth spurt, and about 25lbs. Long blonde hair with ringlets in the back, eyes are still bright blue. She sleeps from about 7pm until anywhere from 7am-9:30am and takes one long nap, sometimes 2 short naps if she wakes up early. She has 16 teeth, only lacks her 2-year molars until she has ALL her baby teeth! She is super smart, stubborn, and so sweet & affectionate. She gives kisses & hugs, waves bye, blows kisses, and sometimes gives high-fives and low-fives :)
Sam came home from a 6 month deployment on December 15th, just in time for Christmas :)
In newer news, we are expecting baby #2!!! I am 12 weeks, due on Christmas day, though we are planning on more like Thanksgiving with my history of preterm labor and incompetent cervix. So far everything has gone smoothly, no bedrest or complications! Praise God for that. I have been extremely nauseated and had some bouts with puking, but the doctor prescribed Dramamine after I lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks, and that helps some.
I sell Scentsy and Pampered Chef, so if you want to host a party or order something, let me know! I'm also more than happy to answer questions you might have about either brand. Just in case anyone is interested, here are my sites:
chelseamahoney.scentsy.us
www.pamperedchef.biz/chelseamahoney
All in all, things are going great, we are happy about our little growing family, and that's about it!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment