I follow Breanna at Adventures in Mommy Land and she gave me my first award! This is so cool! Thank you, Breanna!!!

There are rules that go along with winning this award. Here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here goes:
- I love bright colors and soft things. Like the fuzzy "minky" fabric with the bumps all over it in bright colors. I can't wait to get some cloth diapers made out of the stuff!
- I am cloth diapering and loving it!!!
- I am supplementing with formula, even though the WIC lactation consultant isn't very nice about it, and people constantly remind me that it isn't the best thing. Sorry, but I won't let my baby scream for hours while I wait to have enough supply to give her maybe 2oz.
- I am a military wife. I am insanely proud of my husband for putting up with all the crap they throw his way. I know I couldn't do it.
- I am a stay at home mom, and I don't think I would want it any other way.
- I hate raw onions unless they are in my salsa fresca (fresh salsa) and chopped very very very finely.
- I love taking pictures. I am not good at it, I have no training, and just use our trusty little Olympus Stylus 790 SW instead of the big bulky Olympus, even though the big one takes better pictures. I still love it!
And I am passing the award on to... (sorry if you've gotten it before!)
Michelle at wishful thinking
Shawna at Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Jess at Here Comes the Sun
BBB at Journey of a Trio
Alida at I Make Stuff
Tara at our journey

1 comments:
Thanks for the award! :-)
~Shawna
Post a Comment