Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

37 weeks!

Well, I am now 37 weeks pregnant. Who would have thought we would ever make it this far? Certainly not me! Hadley can arrive any day now, and boy am I ready! I'm 2cm dilated and cervical length is also 2cm. I am progressing! Hadley weighs 5lbs 12oz as of New Year's Day, so she is packing on the weight. She is desperately trying to turn, and I am doing everything I can to encourage her. It sure it a tight squeeze in there though, so the doctors don't think it's likely at all. I am ok with a c-section at this point, so either way will be just fine. As long as it's soon!

Here are my belly shots from this morning. I did edit out my stretch marks, because it looks like I am a Texas Chainsaw Massacre survivor... It's not pretty. And unless you are a fellow mom, or a close friend or well-liked family member, you're not gonna see them anytime soon. Oh, and you probably won't see them unless it's in person. Those things are so darn ugly! Yep, I'm vain. I can't help it. Oh well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment