Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh, Christmas tree

I got the Christmas tree up on Saturday and decorated it on Sunday. We still need a star for the top, and the sheet we are using as a tree skirt needs to be dried. But I'm pretty proud of myself. I think it's pretty! My mom sent me almost all of the ornaments, because we only had 2 last year, and it's just so hard to find ornaments that I like around here. For a decent price, that is.

We still need to get lights so I can light up the balcony, and maybe some around the living room. I really love Christmas time, I think I forget how much I like it every year.

As you can see, the tree is decorated predominantly in cream and gold. I think it's got to be about the prettiest thing ever.

The tree
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ceramic lemon with gold cloves
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ceramic dove with gold collar and ceramic acorn dangling from it
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Cream pear with gold "crack lines" so it looks all pretty and antique
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Post a Comment